Thursday, January 28, 2010

Video Healing Sources

VIDEO RESOURCES:
{...I'll keep adding, so check back again...send me any you have...please report any broken links...thanks!}


Here are some video resources of Healing Video's on the internet!
Click their links to see them on YouTube (I don't want to display them all here as it will take up too much space).  







*˚°•✰❣✰•°˚*







Here is the Divine Mercy Chaplet being sun WITH meditation on the Passion of Christ via movie clips from The Passion:



And, here is a video of the Divine Mercy Chaplet with Image plus parts of St Faustina's diary displayed:





 You Are My God, sung by Fr Stan Fortuna a comforting video, proclaim your belief in the True Presence of Emmanuel, God with us, again.  He promised never to leave us orphans.
Click here to see it on YouTube.











*˚°•✰❣✰•°˚*















post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and comment! I appreciate your time & love my visitors! God bless!! XOXO, Kelly.