Saturday, February 12, 2011

Welcome!

JESUS, I TRUST IN YOU!


A warm welcome, friend.

Peace of Christ be with you.

Sometimes, you need all the prayer you can get!

That's what this blog is for.

I am a Roman Catholic mother of four.  I don't claim any special healing graces, but I am here to be that intercessor for you in your time of need.

God is the source of ALL healing!  BELIEVE. FAITH HEALS!

 I am here to keep YOU in my daily prayers...including anything I do...Mass, Adoration, etc.

Right now, this blog is under construction....trying to get it properly set up...but meanwhile, I will still take your requests.  My goal is to post the prayer requests online within a day at the most of receiving them.  Due to being under construction, that may not happen...but I am still praying for you!!!!

You can include anyone you’d like, living or deceased. It does not have to be "just you."

HOW TO SUBMIT PRAYER REQUESTS: 


**  I will pray for anyone, YOU don't have to be Catholic!!  I am! :) **

Our God is an awesome God and bigger than any trouble!!!!
Our Lord Himself said “ask, and you shall receive” (John 16:24). 
When God "doesn't answer our prayer" (as we perceive it), stay positive!  He changes everything into "good" for those He loves (YOU!) and also, He will give us the grace to hang in there and COPE and ACCEPT our problems.

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up!" (Gal 6:9)

"Our blessings often appear to us in the shape of pains, losses, and disappointments; but let us have patience, and we soon shall see them in their proper figures." --Joseph Addison

"I long to see you so that I may impart to you some spiritual gift to make you strong -- that is, that you and I may be mutually encouraged by each other's faith."  -Romans 1:11-12

"Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." (Matt 11:28) "Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God." (1 John 7a)

God bless you! Prayerfully,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and comment! I appreciate your time & love my visitors! God bless!! XOXO, Kelly.