Sunday, January 24, 2010

Catholic Healing Prayer Resources

Catholics,
Here are some healing resources that you can use. 
 The more prayer, the better! 
 There's power in intercession! 
God loves to see his children love one another (as He commanded).


This will be updated as I get more resources (feel free to email me any you know of...in your subject line, but "prayer resources"..thanks!).


 God bless you!

post signature



~~~~~~~~~~ *  *  *  ~~~~~~~~

Online e-mail Sources:
click here.




~~~~~~~~~ *   *   *   *   ~~~~~~~~~


VIDEO RESOURCES:
Click here.





~~~~~~~~~~ *  *  *  ~~~~~~~~

Scripture Healing Resources:
Click here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and comment! I appreciate your time & love my visitors! God bless!! XOXO, Kelly.